12 June 2007

Tuesday

Need to start with a picture of my people from last week in Madison.

We are on the waiting track again. When will I learn patience. We are waiting for the owners of the little brick house to either reject our Amendment asking them to abate the price a whole lot, sign the Mutual Cancelation, and/or acknowledge our Notice that says to perform or we walk. The trouble is that the only one they have to acknowledge is the Notice and they have 10 days (by law?) to do that. This puts us in limbo -- they might wait out the ten days to see if another offer comes in, they might try an amendment of their own and start that negotiation up. And their realtor -- known in our house as Mr. Nasty -- will not give our realtor any clue to what is going on. And we are waiting. I have no place to tell our movers to go. Worse, if this deal falls apart, it gets more and more doubtful each day that we will avoid storing all our stuff for at least a months or so. Sometimes I think that we will be moving to the little brick and sometimes I am sure we will not. Just makes me grumpy.


Packing art and the garden shed today. I dug up one of each kind of hosta that I have raised -- nine plants -- and a fern and some lily of the valley. I am also bringing my geods. How do I pack rocks?


St. Joe?


No comments: