19 August 2009

Wednesday, right?

Gosh, I am having trouble posting pictures on the blog. I took some yesterday of Julia with her bug box. That little plastic box is now faded -- it has been left outside and put in the garage and kept on the front porch. It has housed all sorts of slow bugs -- bugs that Julia can catch. The present occupants are beetles that are eating any green leaf they can get a hold of. I am sure the neighbors would let Julia catch and train any beetle she would like. She does try to tell the beetles what to do. I don't think they are listening.

I am stuck with more estate work today, but I am almost ready to mail a 5 page letter and an accounting to our lawyer. Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end for my part of the work. Now, if only the closing on the house would happen. The Buyers have gotten very picky about repairs and frankly, I don't give a damm anymore. They are first time buyers who want a perfect old house (yeah, like we've ever found that!) and I think the house is perfect and they are getting a deal. It is funny, but when I have sold the houses we've owned, I knew the many flaws and never thought the house was perfect, but this is my parents' house and I saw the years of care that they put into it and I THINK that it is perfect.

I will try to post pictures later after I reboot.

Oh, and does anyone know how to get pictures from facebook imported to my photoshop or blog? I am stymied.

No comments: