18 August 2008

Monday morning

Still in Jersey: Julia is adding glasses to her facial repetoir. Glasses are for mothers and teachers even though her mother and her teacher from last year do not wear glasses. We had a lot of eagles eating mice last night and this morning. This kid can process! We are making a letter/spelling leap. I am not sure exactly what it is but Julia is asking me to spell the words she is interested in; she can write words if I sign them out; and she is writing her letters more consistently on the appropriate line.

Good line from last night: "Mommy, I am very so sleepy tired." This from the kid who never seems tired. And that is another thing I want to talk to the shrink about.

1 comment:

tumbleintodreams said...

Sounds like your trip has been very good for Julia! Wow! I love hearing all the new stuff she is doing! Thinking of you! sherri