17 August 2008

Sunday

A trip to Turtle Back Zoo in Jersey. Big thrill of the day -- we saw an eagle eat a mouse. Oh uck, tearing it apart piece by piece. Julia was enthralled and made the scene over again out of green clay once we got back to my mother's house. It looked better in green clay.

Julia's behavior not the best but still holding together most of the time. At my mother's house, Julia is working many days and her letters are getting better. She asked me to spell a few words although she still guesses at the sounds and gets the wrong letters. She did a dot-to-dot by herself today, a big step considering that a few weeks ago she had no idea of what to do. Connecting 1 to 10 to make a dino's tail without my help feels like a leap forward. More and more language.A just hatched Julia waiting for her mommy bird and a few fat worms.The spicy dragon rides a fierce tiger.My darling, darling face.

Oh, my girls.

No comments: