19 June 2009

Wisconsin!

I am home, and in three weeks the dog grew a lot more hair, the garden grew a lot more weeds, and trees have leaves, lots of leaves. It is summer in Madison. I am out of sorts this evening, grumpy for no reason. I am tired and restless and wondering what happens now.

Julia was very excited to finally get home and see her Dad, but she is having a rough time getting to sleep tonight. She is so much out of her schedule that we will probably have to work pretty hard to get her back to her old routine. She travelled well today, watching movies, talking, singing, and playing with her toys and clay. I am so proud of her. She works are to control herself and to please me. There are still plenty of times when she tell me and others that she doesn't like me, but Julia also wants to please me. And that is exciting.

I am home, and growing into sorts. I have a list in my head and many tasks to get back to or start. Julia is finally asleep, David on sleep duty tonight. I am ready to follow.

1 comment:

Traci said...

So very glad you're home. I hope your time with Marcia was wonderful.

Thanks again for the visit.

We'll be missing you until August.

Traci, Scott, Yitong, Valerie, Bill & Jaden