23 August 2012

From Facebook: Just a simple Juxtaposition.  Today would have been my 32 wedding anniversary.  For the past hour and a half, I've been on the phone with AT&T who took over Yahoo who took over SBCGLOBAL, with whom I had my email account for a long, long time.  My email account was a sub account of David's account and David's account was active enough (not fully active, mind you).  I had to log into his account, delete my sub account, and then delete his account.  Now, I am sitting here trying not to imagine that some higher being was micromanaging.  "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

1 comment:

sherri said...

Thinking of you today, Suz. Went to your blog and had to smile. We've had the "micromanaging from above" discussion for years now. I hope to catch up with you. I send you love. PS my girls are going to school!