19 October 2008

Sunday AM

I found the camera, took pictures of Julia's room and her first incarnation as a kitty cat for last night's halloween dance at her school, BUT my laptop is acting up again. Has it been a month? So no pictures today.

Julia and I had a great day yesterday -- swimming, farmers market, painting the bathroom (and the gray color looks very cool!), and the school dance. Today, we have church and my first foray into teaching sunday school. Maybe we will rake some today or do more painting. It is beautiful outside -- yellow leaves rain down with every breeze. So romantic! Late afternoon, Julia has a swimming lesson and I will do laps.

We both miss David but he is living it up in NYC with Ches and we will see him tomorrow evening. I hope that he likes the bathroom.

No comments: