03 November 2011

Julia update from school

Suzanne,
From what I have heard, she has been scratching less. We haven't kept track of total amounts of times she is redirected. We were focusing on the chances being taken away. We can try to keep track of how many times she is redirected. Yesterday she had one chance taken away. There is a spot on her arm, I think near her elbow that has been bothering her today. In math she only needed one redirect. I will try to get a better estimate tomorrow.

No homework for this week and next - we are doing the statewide testing. I will be giving Julia the alternative assessment during this time, too. I can send home some spelling review if you would like! Glad she is enjoying the homework. Also-yesterday when I was gone, Julia drew a picture of herself as a girl, not a dinosaur!

No comments: