27 February 2011

Julia and I have a little schedule that we are going through. It will be a quiet and lazy day. I need to do a bit of food shopping so we have something for Julia's lunch tomorrow, but we are just doing chores, a bit of home work, and some fun. Doing the wii fit again after a break for my flu. I am remarkably unfit, and I vaguely remember that I was doing the Y often after the transplant -- David to rehab, me to the gym. A few weeks, months of good training. My body -- when it is at rest -- longs to be back there.

I wrote this yesterday. Yes, indeed, slowly waking up to myself.

I was accepted to LEND seminar held in a Disney World hotel in April. I may do a presentation about complex childhood trauma. I volunteered to do it and waiting to hear if I am given time. I am a bit nervous about the prospect -- I know it will get me ass in gear and I know it is perfectly in line with my LEND goals, but I could also find plenty of excuses why I should not do it. I am no expert. I have no concentration. And my research is too wide flung to say anything at all useful. I will try to quiet those nay-sayers within and just do my best. Too much Pollyanna?

Bath time for Julia and cleaning the bathroom closet for me. Another few checks off on our schedule.

2 comments:

Mike said...

It will be a great service to others to do the LEND presentation. Good deal!

chayadina said...

Congrats on the invitation!