07 July 2009

Driving Julia's taxi

There is/was a great blog, that I can't seem to find now, written by the mom of a teen with autism. She calls it Driving Jesica's Taxi, and I chuckled whenever I read the title. Today, perhaps I understand completely.

Julia and I started the day with a visit to my foot doctor. Then, we met her new speech therapist followed by a visit to Annie, Julia's OT. We had a short lunch at a Vietnamese Noodle shop that we found when we were shopping for my camera. Lunch was great. Lots of Asian people eating at the restauran and the food was fresh and very flavorful. Julia ate her leftovers for dinner. After lunch and a stop to buy a new LPS pet, we went to our attachment therapy session and then home to 2 and a half hours of at home therapy.

By the end of this, I was wiped out! And I really didn't do all that much -- just drove the taxi and provided refreshments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I googled "jessica's taxi"

Here is the website
jessicastaxi.blogspot.com

Suz said...

Thank you! I don't know how I lost it!