08 July 2009

Just before sun rise

I am up with the birds this morning, before David, before my little one. I love the yammer of the morning birds in the summer. They greet the light with such gusto and verve. Would I could be like them but I admit to liking it best when I hear it, smile, and turn over for another 90 minutes of sleep. Not today.


Julia has a full day of therapy scheduled. We have a one hour lunch break that I had hoped to do at the community pool but the time doesn't work out well. She may just want to be quiet, have lunch, and cuddle with me.


I have a plethora of chores -- the estate related paper work doesn't seem to stop and I hope that I am not relying on my Jersey lawyer too much. The responsibility of it is like a tickle in the back of my throat. I worry about getting the house empty before the closing but to count a blessing or two, I am very grateful that the house is sold quickly and without fuss. I am finally getting to finish my bathroom tiling and trim work although I know I have a trip to the hardware store for three more tiles. I've never done woodwork quarter round trim but David will help me get started since he did plenty in the Indy house.

So now, to it.

No comments: