11 June 2010

Fancy dress alert

Attention mommy friends: We have three weddings to go to from now until September. I wanted to buy Julia a fancy dress but we tried on some and she said she would rather wear her "fancy" school tee shirt and a skirt. I need a smashing dress for this kid that is soft, easy to wear, and beautiful. And that goes with sneakers. Help!


Cheshire's comment was that when we were in China, Julia would have loved those dresses and I think she is right. I have to dig out an old dress of Cheshire's that might work -- worn to an anniversary party for my parents when Ches was about 9.

I, on the other hand, stopped in a store that I have been eying, tried on 6 dresses and found one for the weddings. Losing a few more pounds will only make it look better. I bought a little jacket with it. Pretty wild, not at all traditional. I love it. Now, to find the hat for Alice's London wedding.

No comments: