06 March 2011

Bought airline tickets to Orlando for April. From Madison for Julia and I. From NYC for Cheshire. Yes, we get to see her for part of our week away. So happy! Sent my information to the conference chair to reserve the on-property Disney room for an additional 3 nights -- 5 nights in Disney! Julia and I will add a quick trip down to see Grandpa and Grandma with an overnight at Deer Field Beach and hopefully a visit to the ocean for a dip and some sand play.

Very excited for spring break!

3 comments:

Snickerdoodle said...

Did you book your rooms yet? Go thru
http://www.smallworldvacations.com/

http://www.smallworldvacations.com/blog/post.cfm/walt-disney-world-kids-stay-and-play-free

Saved me 400 bucks last August! And another blogger friend saved over 1000.00. Ask for Sydney Scott, she was amazing!!

Have a fabulous time!
Snick :)

Suz said...

Ah, Snick, I will keep you advice for next time.

I am going to a conference for two of the days at Disney and getting an incredible rate for the other three.

If you have any hints as to places to eat, things to see, or what to avoid, please advise on!!

Suzanne

Mike said...

Great!