26 July 2008

Ungodly early morning post

It is almost 6 am, not early to wake up but early from the night before. Julia woke up at about 3, had trouble getting back to sleep, and is not blissfully asleep and snoring. I, who was blissfully asleep at 3, am having trouble getting back to sleep.

Maybe a few typed words will clear my head and tire me out.

We left Madison just before 2 and arrived at Sister Bay close to 7. Traffic and stopping for lunch were the culprits. The Inn is nice, but reminds me of a motel with wreaths. The innkeeper is not overly cheery, I admit that that is what I expect even though I understan that even the cheeriest of people have a bad day now and then.

Julia has been hyper since about mid-way up to Door County. This evening, she was bouncing off the walls and it was impossible to keep her still. This is really throw back behavior which could be caused by sitting for hours in the cars and also by not listening to his listening therapy in the early part of the day. Many more words today, and more expressive, much more.

Gosh, I haven't taken a decent picture in days. Weeks! I better get at it this weekend.

No comments: