20 November 2009

Friday morning

Thanks for the comments about our current challenge. Most of the time when I am writing, I am journaling and not really thinking about who is reading or that there is anyone reading. So, comments are almost always a surprise, and now I don't know if I will ever be able to go back to the solitary journaling life. I like the surprise.

And I do feel the love, the support, the wishing to do more. I am sure that I am bouyed up and my courage is high because of it.

Thank you.

I love ebay! That is where I get many of Julia's pretty dresses -- Hannah Anderssen is my favorite but who can afford full price for those school dresses? I've also enhanced my dish set using ebay. Our dishes were made by Dansk, a Danish company, and the set was retired in the early 2000's, but there are enough odds and ends left out there to find additional pieces. Buying the pieces from a dealer would be impossible because the prices made our ordinary dishes sound like rare china, but there are usually enough on auction at ebay to get pieces at a reasonable price. So little by little, I've built a collection and if I have counted correctly, all 20, okay 19 plus a baby, will sit down to a dinner plate next Thursday.

Gosh, I still have to dig up/buy something for tableclothes. Well, after painting and cleaning -- does that make it Wednesday of next week?

Julia's medication was upped by .5 mg. David is disappointed that he did not push for a change of medication. We are too inpatient to see change. Okay, so is there anything in our lives that does not teach patience?

No comments: