03 February 2010

I have not decided to start celebrating Chinese New Year a moment too soon! Tonight, Julia was decorating her doll house with her therapist. She made books, little valentines to hang on the walls, and then made scrolls for Chinese New Year. I did read her a book about what goes on during Chinese New Year a few nights ago, but who thought she was listening?

In bed last night, while I was reading to Julia, she told me that she was tired. This may have been the first time she admitted to such a state.

1 comment:

Kay Bratt said...

Your daughter is gorgeous. I happened upon your blog and it is always interesting to me to read about older adopted children and how they are doing.

Also, if you want to find some easy crafts and recipes for CNY, my friend, Kim, has a bunch of ideas on her blog. http://kenward.blogspot.com/