13 July 2010

Tuesday

Bank of America Master Card sucks! I called to change the account, but because David's name was first, they canceled our card, took away my status as a cardholder, took away our rewards, and wanted me to apply as a new customer and wait 7-10 days for a new card. I said no thank you and called Chase who will get me a card in three days.

So that was the crabby part of my day! Really not bad in the bigger skeme of things. Now, let's just hope Chase is good to its word.

Julia went to clinic for therapy for the entire day and I attacked the paper work. I barely made a dent but I have a list. I have not really made a dent, but lots of initial calls. And I have to find a lawyer -- someone to help with the estate. Oy, and when are the death certificates coming -- soon, I hope.

This is not quite settling in yet. It is still some in-between time, some limbo, something that is clouded and strange. I wonder how long I will have to wander here -- more questions to embrace. I am not lost, not really. I am somewhat confused, somewhat scared, somewhat insecure. I don't know where I am going right now but then I don't expect the answers to come streaming in. Hopefully, it will come with time, and I will be waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One step in front of the other, one step in front of the other. The answers will come in time. You will find your way again. Then settle into a new normal. Keep the memories close in heart. Love You, Carol

bbmomof2boys said...

Lifting you and your family up.

Hugs,
Carla