12 September 2010

Some sort of wedding photos

I am the worst! I cannot put up a set of photos that actually give some insight into the event. The only good thing is that at least I am taking the photos.
Julia wore her pretty dress once again. I swear that sweater went down to her wrists when I bought it. As we can into the hotel, we saw some of the wedding party heading out for picture taking. Julia saw that many of them, including the bride and groom, had sneakers on. And so there was no way that I was going to get her to put on her white sandals . . . Well, it was after Labor Day anyway.
I do wish I had washed them but she wear them too much to .wash. Maybe tonight . . . . only a day late
Cheshire was a bridesmaid for Sarah and Andy. She wore ridiculously high heels that she swore were very comfortable.
My girls on the dance floor. The wedding band was a funk band. They were good but loud. When Julia and I first went into the dance room which was separate from the dining space, Julia said the music was too loud and she wanted to leave. We got ready to leave and went through the dance space again, and Cheshire and Linde wanted Julia to dance. And she did! We stayed for an extra hour. Julia danced, she was carried around my Cheshire and also by me. She had fun with other wedding guests and finally admitted that she was tired. At that point, she could barely stand on the dance floor. When we got back to our room, she told me she didn't want to take off her dress because she was so tired. She did however, and hit the pillows and was asleep.
Julia, Cheshire, and our bride, now wife, Sarah.
Sarah, Linde and the bride's father, Don.
Julia and Cheshire doing a good night dance. Julia told me this morning as we were packing up that she didn't want Cheshire or Linde to leave.

No comments: