15 December 2009

I don't have a behavior report from today so I don't have an objective view of Julia's day. According to Julia, she had a "fine day." I asked her about work and she said she did some reading and math. I asked her about lunch and she told me she didn't spit, throw her juice box, or hit anyone. Julia really doesn't lie. When I asked her about yesterday, she told me all the bad stuff, so . . . .

Tonight, David brought home G Force -- the gunea pig spy movie. Today is DVD release day for the movie and David's been preping Julia. He will make her a movie geek yet. It is silly and funny and Julia is enjoying it.

2 comments:

Snickerdoodle said...

Watching new movies is a really good idea (along with watching the old ones too!) because it might give Julia something to talk about at school. "Did you see the new G-force Movie???" and she'll have a reference point! Kids do talk about that stuff at school. :)

Plus they are chock full of general background knowledge stuff that kids need to know.

I'm not saying that the movies are the only way to get this information but it's sure a fun way, plus it's a wonderful way to spend time as a family.

We instituted "Movie Night" a couple of years ago at home on Saturday night. Sorta like Saturday Night At The Movies. We love it! Even the little one (3 1/2) gets to pick a movie on her rotation (every third week). :)

Sharon and Michael said...

We just rented that movie, too. The kids loved it. Guess it will have to be on the buy list. :)