20 December 2009

I set aside some time today to write. I thought that I might want to do something creative or at least a good, long blog entry. Ach! What that means is that I have be really wanting to sit down and just write whatever I wanted for a good long time. Julia has a therapist this afternoon for 4 hours. Surely I could carve out two of those hours to indulge myself, but Julia lost (in the house) the little blue bird and we spent time searching for it, I had email to catch up with, and clothes to fold an an upstairs to straighten. So, I wonder how much I really was aimed at writing today and how much I wanted to just claim the time or avoid other tasks.


I hold the idea of starting a writing project. I'll see if it stays longer than a moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather amusing answer