12 December 2009

Visiting Santa

I could use a lot of words to describe Julia meeting Santa today, but these pictures are so much better. Julia was excited almost beyond herself, but she was patient. Look at her waiting.
And then they met. She almost couldn't believe it. It was very nice that no one rushed her because she needed time to approach Santa.
At first, she could not be still.
I took these pictures but there was also a photogrpher taking pictures. Julia wanted to take a good picture. She worked at being still. My girl has such bright eyes.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Julia is so beautiful!

Snickerdoodle said...

Your pictures gave me goosebumps! And a tear to my eye.

So wonderful. You captured her spirit perfectly. Well done!

Snick :)

Anonymous said...

I don't comment much, but read your blog every day. I just LOVE your Julia! I have a nephew that has Asbergers, so I can relate to all that you are saying! Keep up your fantastic work with her! I have a feeling that she will just blossom more than she already has!

I love the Santa pics!

Traci said...

Great pictures of your girl! Do you know how much we love her? Hmmmmm...I hope so.

Love the anticipation look on her face as she waits. Love the slow approach and finally, the coming together. She's so amazing.

I'm considering stimulants for Valerie too. It's so very, very hard to put her on stimulants. What is a mother to do? Her grades have been in the toilet recently; so much to keep organized and on track. So hard for my girl too. I pray the next medication does the trick for Julia. When V comes back I'm going to watch for a month and then talk with doc if we need to.

Loving you in OH,
Traci