30 October 2009

Friday

So the docs told me that Julia might be sleepy for a few days on this drug. She didn't seem so this morning, but are we drove home after food shopping, she napped in the car. When we arrived home, she curled up on the couch and "read" the cover of a DVD. This must be from the drug because Julia never relaxes like that.

We had such a sweet pleasant day Julia and I. We cleaned a little bit in the morning -- Julia straightening and putting away everything out of place in her room, I vacuumed. Then we fixed a book called Inredible Animals that is Cheshire's old book. The binding is shot and I had to tape most of the pages to keep it together. Julia loves this book and it may be time to replace it.

We did our pumpkin carving today -- never got to it yesterday. Julia did a very good job of cleaning out her pumpkin and help me carve. She did the drawing on her pumpkin and I bet by next year she will do all her own carving. The kid has a good eye.

David and I are going out tonight. Dinner. Alone. Together. How cool is that!

1 comment:

Joy said...

oh, have fun! :-)

Joy