20 January 2010

Home!

David came home around dinner time tonight. A visiting nurse come over almost as soon as we got home and she explained the working of David's pump. During the same time one of Julia's therapists left and another started working with her. Julia had some trouble before I left for David and gave both of her therapists a hard time tonight. After the nurse left, David and I sat down for something to eat (and I was very glad that I had done all the prep work earlier in the afternoon) and Julia refused to eat.

When we were finally alone, the three of us went upstairs and all snuggled into our big bed and watched Horton. After a few minutes in bed, Julia remembered to be hungry and was very grateful when I brought up a bowl an pasta shells with cheese and a glass of her milk.

6 comments:

Elaine said...

So glad to hear that David is home. I missed checking in on you guys while we were traveling. We continue to offer up prayers and energies for y'all.

Anonymous said...

Glad David is home, I am sure he is happy to be home.

Love,
Carol

Traci said...

Welcome Home, David!! So glad you're with your girls. Continuing to pray in OH.

Love, The Smiths

Unknown said...

I have found your lovely blog via Google Reader.

I had a heart transplant in May of 2007 and if I can answer questions, offer support, or simply be a shoulder to lean on, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Your daughter is ADORABLE!!!

DAP

My2ndHeartBeat@Gmail.com

http://My2ndHeartBeat.Wordpress.com

Jill W said...

So glad to hear David is home with his girls. Keeping you in our thoughts & prayers.

Sara said...

Hi Suzanne....Happy to hear that David is home!!

Snuggling in bed...with a warm bowl of pasta & cheese, watching a movie...Sounds So Nice!!! You're a great mom!!

Will keep David in our prayers.