14 January 2010

Resolution number I don't know. Oh, I didn't really number them. But I promised myself and my line therapists that I would get some crafts and projects together for them. And today is the day to start. Maybe as she makes things, I'll post pictures and links to where I found the directions.

And I just learned how to copy on my new printer.

And I called some architects and design/build teams -- have to admit that I am not comfortable with the architect I talked to. We'll see at the meetings how I feel.

And I feel like we are in a new phase of waiting for David's heart -- not quite as stressed, don't jump as high when the phone rings, don't make every appointment with a heart transplant clause.

Julia and I are going shopping for her party after therapy today, and I can take that opportunity to talk about what it is like to host a party. Fingers and toes are crossed for a good time for all.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Wish we were close.