03 January 2010

Many faces

Oh, I love taking pictures of Julia and I still have not learned to use the camera that I bought last summer. I use it as a point and shoot even though it is capable of so much more. Ditto with photo shop which I can fiddle with but don't know many of the features. And so here is another resolution -- to learn to use my toys this year.
I put away Christmas today. It was a sigh of a task. Julia protested but only for a very short moment. I protest too, but only for a moment. I love the way the house looks after the holiday season. Clean, clear, almost sleek in the house after the crowd of the tree and decorations. Time to clean and clear everything and then start again working on my bliss.
Ginny, Julia's teacher, called tonight to find out how our vacation was. It was great to be able to talk to her. I caught her up on Julia's reactions to the Adderall. Ginny told me that she was raising the bar for Julia with her writing. Julia usually writes one long sentence in her journal each morning. Ginny will now be asking her to write two sentences to begin her day. Ginny also told me that she was tested Julia on the 100 most common words and was very pleased with the result. She also said the Julia was pushing ahead in her reading.
We stopped giving Julia fish oil when we started the adderall. David was concerned that the fish oil might stop the med from being absorbed completely or would interact with the stimulant. I went along with this but I am now wondering if the fish oil helps Julia with concentration and attention. So, I will add fish oil and Julia's multi-vitamin back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Private Fotzen

Fotzen Cams

Sexcam Amateur Fotzen